All 25 art Reviews

Lady Magicat Lady Magicat

cute!

megadrivesonic responds:

Thanks allot friend. Glad one of my inspirations likes my art

Lana Bath House Lana Bath House

great work K! :D

kayland responds:

thanks so much vim :'> i really appreciate your encouragement.... <3

Francis Powers Up Francis Powers Up

Hehe, awesome! Thank you!

G G

Lovely!

Commission: Hanji Commission: Hanji

Great mish-mish, dude. My only complaint is, as another reviewer already mentioned, there really is a severe lack of giorgio. It's really noticeable, I'm surprised that only one person caught it. 5/5 still, but maybe try adding that next time around. It would really enhance the overall look of the art piece, maybe even give it that "Bang".

SpeedoSausage responds:

soryr iw ill not let it happen agaian please dont get mad at me please dont get mad i will add more giogrio next time please dont get mad please i am 13 year olds i do not want to get in trouble

Popple the penguin Popple the penguin

Ooo, cute! Great job :D

megadrivesonic responds:

Wow thanks, means allot coming from you vim, you keep up the good work on your stuff too.

Monita Monita

Great work as always!

Jogger Milk Mom Jogger Milk Mom

Oh boy, I'm not quite sure what to say about this one. The symmetry is good, but overall it seems a bit.."still", for lack of a better word. It looks very unfinished. With a little more work I believe it, and you as an artist, have a lot of potential~

Undertale - Undyne Bikini Undertale - Undyne Bikini

Woah, nice work! :D

Twisted4000 responds:

Anal Dildo Miss Color Anal Dildo Miss Color

Compared to your older work I feel this falls a bit flat. I think the shading takes away from the piece, it just seems a little dull. Dropping the blurry white highlights, and strengthening the contours of the body with darker colors might yield better results. The pose also feels a bit stiff. I think messing around with the perspective would benefit your art tremendously! Your current stuff (from what I've seen s far) seems a bit repeated/droning.

(Other than that, this is a little more of a personal nitpick)

The one, single, thin, line thickness is super off putting in my opinion. It's a total Snoozeville! I think varying line thicknesses would be a big plus+

QuietStealth responds:

Ok. I agree. Not a fan of this picture.